4,252 sq ft / 395 sq m
#1 549 sq ft / 51 sq m
#2 657 sq ft / 61 sq m
#3 86 sq ft / 8 sq m
Plans not to scale. Indicative size only.
- The unit has the benefit of planning consent (19/03358/FULL) permitting use as a sit down restaurant with waiter service.
- Hours of Operation – customers are permitted in the unit between the following hours:
- 0900–2330 Monday–Wednesday.
- 0900–0000 Thursday–Saturday.
- 1000–2230 Sunday.
- There are maximum occupancy figures stated in the fire report of 302 persons.
- Deliveries to the roof top restaurant unit are via a shared service door on the side of the building feeding along a service corridor into a shared service lift to the roof top unit.
- Customers enter the restaurant via the dedicated covered entrance at the front of the building and then via a dedicated DDA compliant 8 person customer lift opening directly into the unit.
SECONDARY MEANS OF ESCAPE
- Secondary means of escape is via 2 shared secondary escape stairs serving all floors.
- Clear height approx 3.8m (min 2.5m) from top of raised floor to underside of structure. NB floor void of 220mm between slab and top of raised floor.
- Power supply:
147 kVA / 400A TP&N.
- Water supply:
28 mm boosted cold water.
- Drainage services:
3 No 100mm SVP.
- Gas supply:
Potential 300 kW LP mains provision.
- A dedicated route for kitchen extract (1000 mm x 1000 mm) exists from the rear wall of the unit to the area on the roof designated for plant.
Dedicated area in outdoor plant deck adjacent to the unit at 4th floor level.
Bin store at ground floor directly adjoining the service lift entrance.