Retail / Restaurant (GIA)
3,810 sq ft / 354 sq m
Retail / Restaurant
Plans not to scale. Indicative size only.
Retail / Restaurant specification
- The unit has the benefit of planning consent (19/03358/FULL) permitting use as a retail unit or restaurant.
- Hours of Operation – customers are permitted in the unit between the following hours:
- 0900–2330 Monday–Wednesday.
- 0900–0000 Thursday–Saturday.
- 1000–2230 Sunday.
- There are maximum occupancy figures stated in the fire report of 200 persons.
- There is the opportunity for the provision of external seating to the front and side of the subject premises. Exact location and agreement subject to consent from the Landlord.
- Deliveries to the ground floor unit are via a shared service door on the side of the building feeding along a service corridor which has a direct connection into the rear of the unit.
- Clear height approx 2.95m (min 2.6m).
- A dedicated riser exists (1000mm x 1000mm) between the rear of the unit and the roof.
- Power Supply:
191 kVA / 400A TP&N.
- Water supply:
28 mm mains cold water.
- Drainage services:
3 No 100mm SVP.
- Gas supply:
Potential 300 kW LP mains provision.
Dedicated area in outdoor plant deck at 1st floor.
Shared bin store at ground floor accessed from the rear of the unit and service corridor.